Catch Their Attention
In order for schools to address the constant challenge of projecting in lecture halls, auditoriums, multipurpose rooms, and large venues, a more powerful display tool is required; big screen, high brightness projectors are the solution. Teachers and students will maintain their focus thanks to text and imagery that is large enough to decipher from anywhere in the room, while installers will appreciate not having to deal with frustrating installation and setup.
ViewSonic high brightness projectors deliver a high lumen, high resolution big screen experience capable of projecting clear imagery in rooms with high ambient light. Flexible installation options make for easy adjustment, maintenance, and integration.
PortAll® Big Dongle Compartment with Built-in Applications
An intuitive PortAll® compartment to accommodate HDBaseT, wireless dongle, or PC stick integration for versatile applications. The ample room provides users to adjust or change a dongle or lamp conveniently, making ceiling mounted applications easier to manage.
*Optional ViewSonic® HDBaseT dongle
*Optional ViewSonic® wireless presentation gateway dongle (WPG Series)
4-in-1 Power Button, Easy-on control
The specialized power button contains a power key, dongle power indicator, projector control IR receiver, and remote player IR receiver. When activating a dongle from the PortAll® compartment, a tiny blue light will indicate the dongle is in use. Moreover, it can also receive signals to remotely control the connected player.
Double Stacking without Additional Accessories
For projections in larger venues, the stacking feature allows 2 projectors to be stacked, accumulating their lumens directed at the same projection surface for a brighter image. Built-in stacking holes on the top of the projector make setup effortless without any prior knowledge or additional accessories needed.
The projector can be freely rotated at any angle vertically to aid with creative applications, while the auto ventilation design smoothly redirects thermal output by tilting the airflow outlet according to the projection angle while activated.
Laser LS Series
4-Bank Blue Laser
Laser phosphor technology provides wide color gamut coverage, delivering high-brightness and precision detail with deeper, richer colors.
Laser LS Series
The laser light source offers 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation, delivering reliable long-term performance with no degradation in brightness over time so that your installations are consistently vibrant.
- Up to 300” projection, and 4,000 lumens
- Smart design includes PortAll™ MHL/HDMI compartment, tactile keypad, top lamp door, and cable management system
- Dual 3D Blu-ray ready HDMI inputs
- HV keystone correction and corner adjustment
- Easy remote network management of up to 256 projectors
- Up to 300” projection, and 5,200 lumens
- Unique “Flex-In” design: intuitive form, high flexibility, and easy installation
- Sealed optical engine
- Centered lens with vertical lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, HV keystone (auto V), and 4-corner
- 4 x HDMI inputs with 3D Blu-ray ready
- Pro8510L: XGA resolution
- Pro8520WL: WXGA resolution
- Pro8530HDL: Full HD resolution
- Pro8800WUL: WUXGA resolution
- Up to 370” projection, and 6,200 lumens
- Advanced sealed optical engine, and wire-netting-covered lamp protection
- Centered lens with horizontal & vertical lens shift, 1.7x optical zoom, HV keystone, and 4-corner
- 12V trigger port
- Pro9510L: XGA resolution, and 6,200 lumens
- Pro9520WL: WXGA resolution, and 5,200 lumens
- Pro9530HDL: Full HD resolution, and 5,200 lumens
- Pro9800WUL: WUXGA resolution, and 5,500 lumens
- Up to 150” projection, and 5,200 lumens
- 23 throw ratio, 100″ projection from 0.21 meter away
- High contrast ratio 100,000:1
- Bundle option with ViewSonic 100”/120” BrilliantColorPanel™ for a complete laser color performance
- LS810: WXGA resolution, 5,200 lumens
- LS830: Full resolution, 4,500 lumens